Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Venue Spreadsheet

So I posted on Wedding Bee. Yeah, I know, wtf am I doing on that mess, but I need to find a cheap venue, so you go where the people are. People were yammering on and on about how they have all this information and how they have spreadsheets, but no one shares it. They just like to hoard all this shit. My thought is, fuck the venue people who are ripping everyone off trying to charge 200 a head for dry chicken breast and crusty rolls. We need to bring the power back to the people and rein these suckas back in.

So I decided to share. All my hardwork. Actually well not "all" my hard work, but a lot of it. So for all those people looking for a place in LA and don't want to go through the hassle of going through all the wedding venue sites and actually want to find places they can afford, check out my spreadsheet. It doesn't have all the information but it has a lot so you don't have to waste your time talking to those bitches.

LA Venue Spreadsheet

4 comments:

Miss Bliss said...

HAHAHAHAH I love it. Stick it to the man.

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

I love your blog. I had to add you to my bloglist so i can stay up to speed with yours. And your venue list is awesome. i have one too, but not sure how to link it to you, but i think you may have most if not all that are on there. Your research is pretty awesome... I am definitely impressed. I look forward to reading more of your posts :)

PS. i think we are leaning towards the Bell Tower :)

SinoSoul said...

omg. thank you for sharing...

while the venues I've looked at are NOT on the list, that's just a LOT of work. kudos.

CheapAndEasy said...

You rock! I just started this process & am completely overwhelmed & apparently underpaid. This is very helpful. Thank you so much.