Monday, September 1, 2008

Cry for Help!

I was looking at Craigslist for mansions or houses or just spaces that we could possibly rent out for a wedding. Although we are set on going with one place, it would always be nice to have options if the price is right. So I put out a cry for help on craigstlist.

If you want to read it: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/rew/823183147.html
It says:
"My fiance and myself are looking for a very kind person to rent their beautiful home and garden for our wedding and reception. We are planning to have 160-200 guests at an afternoon through evening wedding ceremony and reception. We are planning for August/September 2009 and we will cover all expenses including cleanup. All we would need is the site to host our event.

*Preferably homes with a large yard.

Please email back with information/price/photos. We look forward to hearing from you!"

I basically copied it from another post. Let's see if I get some hits

No comments: