Monday, June 29, 2009

Their photographer = my photographer

So I admit, I took advantage of the bride and groom's photographer. You know those pictures that they take as they go around the tables toasting and what not. You never see those. Unless you got someone else from another table to snap a shot, you don't get those pictures. Soooo, I took my camera and ask the photographer if he would take a picture with it. I am sure the photographer was like WTF?!?! Now, I think he would have been less WTF if it was just any point and shoot camera. Those pics aren't going to be any good anywayz. But nope, I gave a him a pro camera, better than the one that his 2nd shooter was using. So I am sure he was like, "Crap, I am not going to make any money on this table." And I totally understand where he is coming from. It is how he makes a living. That is why I think he took the picture like crap. I looked at it after was like WTF. oh well. I tried.

What was funny was that people were taking pictures of the bride and groom cutting cake. It seriously was like paparazzi. I am thinking we should ban cameras from our wedding it was so bad. There were seriously like 40 people taking pictures. Not only do you got a lot of p&s and phone cameras, but there were a couple other pro bodies there too. The photographer is trying to take the picture and all these flashes are going off like crazy. You think it was Brangelina walking by. The 2nd photographer just laughed and started taking pictures of the people instead. It was a sight to be seen.

But in all seriousness, the reason I made the comment that we should ban cameras is because all these flashes are going off and the photographer is trying to take a picture. The photographer that you paid 1, 2, 3, 4gs for. All the flashes jack up his lighting. I took pictures when he wasn't taking pictures. That is just what you do. You respect the photog because in the end, you are just going to file those pictures away while the bride and groom are going to turn out to be ghostly white because of the 20 flashes that went off when he was taking the picture.

IT IS CHAOS OUT THERE!!!

1 comment:

Mike and Elaina said...

I know what you mean. I don't want us to look like we were hit by lightning when we cut the cake either. We have 4 of my brothers friends that I've deployed as "muscle". They're like my little brothers too so I put them to work. Their job is to seat people, get me and the groomsmen drinks, and crowd control when the photog is trying to earn his money. They even get to wear a tux and flower too. The flower shows authority! HAHA!!!

Again, good luck bro. It's coming up fast for the both of us. 10.24.09 at the Clark for us!